As a Unity Intern, you will join one of our teams and contribute to real projects that solve hard problems. You will work alongside experienced developers, designers, and artists and receive mentorship and feedback to help grow your skills and career. You will also have the opportunity to network with other interns and Unity developers and gain experience in games and software development.
You will have hands-on experience with the latest tech and gadgets in games and 2D/3D application development.
- Assist in the design and development of applications and games using Unity
- Learn and develop prototypes using the latest tech in XR and Metaverse applications.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and implement innovative features
- Conduct testing and debugging of VR applications to ensure smooth performance
- Stay updated with the latest VR trends and technologies.
Key Skills & Software Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Game Design, or related fields.
- Knowledge in Unity Game Development, either self-learned or through courses online.
- Knowledge of 3D applications and concepts.
- Basic experience with Unity or other game engines
- Knowledge of C++ / C# or other programming languages
- Familiarity with Mobile / PC games and gaming platforms
- Creative and problem-solving mindset
- Passion for game and application development
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills