Experience: 1-3 Years
No: of openings: 5
TILTLABS is looking for a Unity developer who is enthusiastic & driven about indie games development / hyper casual game development / rapid prototyping / game jams etc. Should have experience making games or prototypes in an independent fashion / Either published or unpublished. Participation in Game Jams is a plus.
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with Unity3D engine either personal or professional (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts (C#)
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
- Strong logical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization