- Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
- At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
- Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
- Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
- Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Portfolio/website demonstrating the technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
- Knowledge of virtual production integration for film and television a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize Unreal’s blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments.
- Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
- Problem solves and determines out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
- Leverage performance capture technologies such as Motion Capture, Facial Capture and camera compositing.
- Optimize UE scenes for the latest and greatest GPU, CPU and cloud rendering technologies.