We’re looking for a 2D Artist to join our team in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Tiltlabs is a product realization company that transforms ideas into products. Our forte is virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality technologies and using these to power end-to-end business solutions is, in a nutshell, what we do every day. We’re also experts in 2D and 3D and the use of this technology for improving industries, augmenting educational organizations or building addictive arcade games.
With top names in the entertainment and enterprise sectors relying on our expertise, we have a wealth of knowledge to share and put to use on world-class products and end-to-end solutions.
As a 2D Artist in Tiltlabs, you’ll get to work on several such big-name projects alongside a team of professionals. You will also work in tandem with other developers, designers, and managers in the team.
- Skill and expertise in colour theory, shape, space, perspective, composition, proportion and balance
- Experience in concept art and animation
- Creative wherewithal to create branding and promotional assets
- Keen understanding of User Interface design and elements
- Problem-solving capabilities to tackle last-minute hiccups
- A robust portfolio of previous projects or contributions to the field
- A sense of collaboration, responsibility, ownership, diligence and teamwork
- A thirst to build the future
- Bonus points: knowledge of 3D (modelling, texturing, rigging, animation)
- Initial training focused on building for the enterprise and entertainment sector
- Autonomy over a project with occasional updates to the rest of the team
- Resources and support required to take on a project
To apply for this position, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume, portfolio, projects or any other files you think we may find interesting.
We look forward to hearing from you!