Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
Experience: 2-3 years
As an Unreal Blueprint Developer at TILTLABS, you will be responsible for creating high-quality gameplay and interaction experiences using Unreal Engine 4. You will work closely with the design team to implement their ideas and bring them to life through coding and scripting using Blueprints. In this role, you will be expected to have a strong understanding of game development principles and experience in programming and scripting.
- Create gameplay and interaction experiences using Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints.
- Work closely with the design team to implement their ideas and bring them to life through coding and scripting.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Debug and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure that all gameplay and interaction features are optimized for the project.
- Maintain a high level of quality in all work produced
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques related to game development and Unreal Engine 4
- 2-3 years of experience as an Unreal Blueprint Developer or similar role
- Strong understanding of game development principles
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints
- Experience in programming and scripting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our team at TILTLABS, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Or share your resume with us at: [email protected].