The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing high-fidelity technical and creative projects, ensuring timely delivery within budget, and meeting quality standards. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth project execution and will be accountable for project success from initiation to closure.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline