We are seeking an experienced Unity 3D Trainer/Instructor who possesses advanced to intermediate knowledge of Unity 3D and expertise in programming. The candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and a passion for gaming.
- Develop and deliver high-quality training content for Unity 3D game development.
- Teach game programming concepts and Unity 3D engine basics.
- Prepare course materials and deliver effective training sessions.
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to students to ensure successful learning outcomes.
- Continuously improve training curriculum based on industry trends and feedback.
- Strong knowledge of Unity 3D game engine and programming concepts.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging training content and deliver effective training sessions.
- Passionate about gaming and the game development industry.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please apply through the form below.